Friday, August 22, 2014

Deck Final Chapter - Done With Construction

So I finished putting the stairs together and Cassie stained them up. Nothing too interesting happened, it was all very straightforward. We still need to add dirt up to the bottom riser so that the bottom step isn't significantly higher than the rest and so we can pass inspection. We also want to take down at least some of the fence that's 5 feet from the deck to open up the yard a bit.

Here's the final picture!


And here's one with a fancy filter:


So I may write about taking the fence down or adding dirt, but I kinda doubt it. I'll have to think of a new project and write about it. Maybe the downstairs bathroom shower door, or the project I'm dreading, the front door.

As always, check out etsy.com/shop/ArtistiCass and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment